On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 03:40:02 UTC, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
In my recent search for D's equivalent of isatty, I found out that there is a core.sys.posix module only by rgrepping under /usr/include/dmd. Why isn't there a documentation page http://dlang.org/phobos/core_sys.html whereas lots of other core.* modules are documented?

core.sys contains packages with system-specific D interface files (ports of header files). As with core.stdc, refer to the documentation for the equivalent C header.