On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 18:35:40 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 18:25:03 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist wrote:
Is it possible to view the expanded form of templates or perhaps view the post-ctfe pre-compiled d code? I couldn't find any information on this topic but I think it would be useful. sometimes I use templates/mixins to write code for me but, sometimes i would rather have the expanded functions in the final versions.

Check out my tip of the week from last month:

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/nov-22.html

If you just write out the string yourself instead of mixing it in, you can get a lot of progress on it.

 pragma(msg, code_generation_function())

simple + awesome.

:)