I have 843 programs written in D. 805 actually create an 32 bit exe in windows 10. I am running the latest D. Some just start to link and the linker disappears. Some just have issues I am not able figure out. I can attach the code and scripts I use to compile and run these. If anyone is willing to figure out why the 38 do not compile, I would appreciate code that works. The execute_bf_v2.d creates an exe that is small but takes about 1 hour to link on a 12 core processor with 64g of ram as 14tb of disk space. The rest link very fast. If anyone is interested, let me know. I would love to get the 38 working. Also there are a few that produce incorrect answers. The Generate_maze.d produces all but the last line of the maze. I added a line just for it. I do not understand why. All of the programs are from RosettaCode.org. The script to compile them generates a log file and you will see a few that the linker just stops???? No idea why. A few have 64K link errors no idea why.

TIA,
Steven