On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 08:28:03 UTC, Luis wrote:

I suggest use dub instead of cmake. I did a try to use cmake some time ago (a few years ago, before dub), and was a nightmare to get ir working on GNU/Linux and Windows. With dub , simply works fine with a simple json file.

CMake has worked well for me for C/C++ projects, on Windows, Linux and OSX. Pity no official support for D.

I need support for apps that have a mixed code base not just D.

Thanks for suggesting dub, will check it out. Also premake seems to support D so that is another option.

Regards