On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:34:51 +0000, Chris Wright wrote:

> Is there a way to write a pre-build hook in Dub?
>
> Specifically, I want to write unittests in a separate package to the
> rest of my source code. This requires a module that imports all my
> unittest modules. It's safer to automatically generate this than to rely
> on my memory.
>
> My other alternative is to write a D script that assembles this file and
> then invokes dub, and always invoke dub via that script.

I write this and immediately see preBuildCommands and preGenerateCommands.
I'm not sure what the difference is, though. I think preBuildCommands is
the way to go (and preGenerateCommands is maybe for generating project
files). I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out.
  • Dub pre-build hook Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Dub pre-build hook Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-learn