On Monday, 11 January 2016 at 07:29:02 UTC, Eliatto wrote:
Hello! I have a project, which consists of 2 parts: web part (based on vibe.d) and core part (C++/Qt 5.5.x). Core will be used in a shared object (c-style exported functions). Both parts must interact with PostgreSQL. Core dynamic library will be contributor to my database (INSERTS/UPDATES), while vibe.d part will use SELECTs for views. Which C++ and D libraries for SQL queries should be used in order to minimize boilerplate code? I don't mind against ORM, using plain old objects (PODs) with special attributes.
BTW, I've read about https://github.com/chrishalebarnes/quill.d.

DDBC contains PostgreSQL driver.
https://code.dlang.org/packages/ddbc

API is similar to ODBC/JDBC.