On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 14:39:43 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 14:35:09 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
static if (!is(SomethingUndefined!moreUndefined[0] : UndefinedThing))

Yes, the is expression returns false for undefined things because they aren't types. The standard library uses this in a lot of places to test for undefined functions, like checking for features in ranges. (The is expression has been around a lot longer than __traits btw)

Thanks. I reckoned as much. Can be handy in places. But I just spend some time figuring out that I was missing an import...