On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:37:34PM +0000, Darrell Gallion via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> How do you create a template that accepts many types.
> But overrides just one of them?
> Don't want to write out all of the specializations.
>
> Hours of google and I'm sure it's simple...
[...]

I'm afraid your question is a little too ambiguous. Could you rephrase
what it is you're trying to accomplish? Maybe with some code snippet
that you want to work but currently doesn't?  I'm not sure I understand
why you have to write out any of the specializations at all... or what
you mean by "override".

It always amuses me that Windows has a Safe Mode during bootup. Does that mean
that Windows is normally unsafe?