On Thursday, 4 February 2016 at 10:18:35 UTC, ixid wrote:
On Thursday, 4 February 2016 at 10:05:15 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I would normally expect someone to do that with writefln, which would be cleaner. e.g.

writefln("%s %s %s %s", a, b, c, d);

Personally, I've never felt the need for a function like you're describing.

- Jonathan M Davis

Do you think your knowledge and experience is a good model for how a new user who hasn't done much if any programming before would approach this?

IMO, while giving beginner's a helping hand is a great thing, I don't think it's a good basis to use as a design for a standard library.