On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 02:03:40 UTC, Jon D wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 16:27:27 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Monday, 15 February 2016 at 11:09:10 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:

As an alternative are there plans for parallel/cluster computing frameworks for D?

You can use MPI:
https://github.com/DlangScience/OpenMPI

FWIW, I'm interested in the wider topic of incorporating D into data science environments also. Sounds as if there are several interesting projects in the area, but so far my understanding of them is limited. Perhaps the forum isn't the best place to discuss, but if there happen to be any blog posts or other descriptions, it'd be great to get links.

--Jon

You can discuss here, but there is also a gitter room

https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public

Also, I've got a project that embeds R inside D

http://lancebachmeier.com/rdlang/

It's not quite as good a user experience as others because I have limited time for things not related to work. I've got an older project to embed D inside R, but it hasn't been updated in a while and it's Linux only.

https://bitbucket.org/bachmeil/dmdinline2