On 3/1/16 12:44 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 March 2016 at 01:31:56 UTC, Jirka wrote:

Ok, that would throw some OOM exception instead so I wouldn't need to
bother with it, is there something else in the GC that would override
it during class instance allocation? I am finding it weird that
ErrnoException doesn't let you specify the errno value explicitly, you
usually check it in your code anyway (e.g. for EINTR and repeat the
operation and not throw this error).

An additional constructor that accepts and errno value sounds like a
good potential PR.

Yes, please file an enhancement request.

-Steve