On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 11:27:01 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 10:11:43 UTC, Jeff Thompson wrote:
This is a simplified example from a larger class I have where I need an immutable constructor. This is because I need to construct an object an pass it to other functions which take an immutable object. So, how to keep an immutable constructor?

In that case, new immutable C() should work I believe. Also, if you mark the constructor as pure, new C() should be implicitly convertible to an immutable C.

new immutable C() worked! Thanks for the insight.