On Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 18:26:48 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 03/15/2016 02:45 AM, Orkhan wrote:
> output of the gdc is  :
>
> root@ubuntu:/home/alikoza/Downloads/i686-pc-linux-gnu# gdc
> gdc: fatal error: no input files
> compilation terminated.

That makes sense. It should produce an executable if you give it a .d file:

  gdc foo.d

Since you installed gdmd as well, you can get back to the Xcom server files. Have you tried building it now? If that still fails, please open another thread because I don't think I can help you any further with that project and I don't think anybody else is following this thread. :)

Ali

Dear Ali ,
I am still getting the same error although I installed gdc and gdmd . The command run giving output like below :

root@ubuntu:/opt/xcomm# make
dmd -O -inline -Isrc -version=daemon -op -of./xcomm src/misc_util.d src/socket_base.d src/xcomm_sockets.d src/msgserver_core.d src/char_outbuffer.d src/logging.d src/xml_util.d src/plugins.d src/xcomm_protocol/*.d src/stork/*.d src/stork/*/*.d -fPIC -q,-rdynamic -L-ldl
Error: unrecognized switch '-q,-rdynamic'
Makefile:35: recipe for target 'protocol-daemon' failed
make: *** [protocol-daemon] Error 1

I don't know where from shpuld I get help. Thanks.