On Wednesday, 30 March 2016 at 12:46:08 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 March 2016 at 12:19:34 UTC, maik klein wrote:
I want to finally convert my project to windows. That means that I want to build it on windows and linux.

The problem is that I have one external c library 'glfw'. I thought that I would just link with it explicitly but actually I am not completely sure how.

Try using Derelict based binding

http://code.dlang.org/packages/derelict-glfw3

I am already using the derelict binding but I want to explicitly link with the .a or .so c lib because I don't have a package manager on windows.