On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 at 19:54:32 UTC, Jonathan Villa wrote:
I wrote a little program that given some number it generates a list of different combinations (represented by a ubyte array), so in the end my function with name GenerateCombinations(int x) returns a ubyte[][] (list of arrays of ubytes).

Sample code.

void main()
{
        while(true)
        {
                write("Alternatives quantity: ");
                string value = chomp(readln());

                if (value == "x")
                        break;

                int x = to!int(value);

                ubyte[][] combs = GenerateCombinations(x);
                writefln("There are %d combinations.", combs.length);

                foreach(ubyte[] a; combs)
                        destroy(a);
                destroy(combs);

                writeln();