On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 23:06:06 UTC, Puming wrote:
On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 18:23:32 UTC, wobbles wrote:
On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 16:07:13 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 15:20:09 UTC, Puming wrote:
I tried with signal, but didn't catch SIGTTOU, it seems that spawnProcess with `bash -i -c` will signal with SIGTTIN.

Oh, surely because it wants to be interactive and is thus waiting for user input from the terminal..

You might need to rig up a pseudo terminal that the bash can talk to. That's getting to be a pain though.

You could run it through dexpect to get the effect of a pseudo terminal.

https://github.com/grogancolin/dexpect

Looked in the code, it is exacly what I need! Thanks.

Also it has spawnInPty

Cool. Any questions on using it let me know. I'm all for a bit of feedback also!