On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 09:41:10 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 07:43 +0000, llaine via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
[…]
[...]

D is a problem on Fedora: dmd, gdc, and dub are not packaged. ldc is so there is that – many would argue that having ldc is much more important than dmd or gdc.  Yes there are dmd and dub rpms but it is all very manual. There needs to be a repository for Fedora rpms as there is one for Debian debs.

I do not really have the proper resources to host such a repository and because of this I have not built one. I know I should rather than just moan, but Debian is my main platform and that is covered.

So in your opinion Debian is the best platform for D development? Which IDE/Editor to you use?