On Tuesday, 31 May 2016 at 20:06:47 UTC, pineapple wrote:
I'd like to find the overload of some function with the most parameters and (in this specific case) to get their identifiers using e.g. ParameterIdentifierTuple. There have also been cases where I'd have liked to iterate over the result of Parameters!func for each overload of that function. Can this be done, and if so how?

Yes this can be done, you must use the getOverload trait:

https://dlang.org/spec/traits.html#getOverloads

The result of this trait is the function itself so it's not hard to use, e.g the result can be passed directly to 'Parameters', 'ReturnType' and such library traits.