On Friday, 10 June 2016 at 05:31:18 UTC, Richter wrote:
I've been trying to solve the exercise of the caesar encryption for practicing with arrays with no luck. I'm new to D

Thanks for your help. :D

1) First of all - sorry that you couldn't find the solution. The tour is still heavily worked on, hence I opened an issue for you

https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour/issues/226

2) The example isn't that good, because neither loops nor ranges have been exampled before.

However that being said, here's my solution to the task. It's a bit more advanced as it uses `map`, but it also shows the power of D:

```
import std.array: array;
import std.algorithm: map;
return input.map!((x) => cast(char) (((x - 97) + shift) % 26 + 97)).array;
```

For more info, see: https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm_iteration.html#.map

(I opened another issue for this - https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour/issues/227)

=> continue to rock with D and let us know all the rough corners that you encounter.

Thanks again!