On Saturday, 18 June 2016 at 16:46:26 UTC, Mark wrote:
I've spent may hours trying to do this in OSX. Everything goes fine from the marketplace window...until I restart Eclipse and find no files have been added?

Any words of consolation or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Desperately,

Mark

I have only played around with DDT, and it's been a long time, so I can't offer help. I do not know how many of the developers will see your message here. They have their own user group http://groups.google.com/group/ddt-ide and there is a separate IDE forum http://forum.dlang.org/group/ide where you may have better luck.