On Monday, 20 June 2016 at 15:27:32 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 20 June 2016 at 15:13:53 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I think the problem is that the delegate which is required by opApply is allocated using the GC.

make the delegate in opApply scope

int opApply(scope int delegate(whatever) dg)

I'm still not sure what this achieves. The description on the stackoverflow question reads: "And when the compiler sees this on delegates, it will avoid allocating a closure when taking the address of a local function. This is essential in opApply loops."

I have no idea what that means. Can anyone shed more light on this, please?