On Wednesday, 29 June 2016 at 19:10:18 UTC, chmike wrote:

Claiming the problems you encountered are due to bad design of the language is unfair if you don't expose clearly the problem and verify the problem is not your side. There is a deeply thought rationale for every rule of the D language. If you don't understand the rationale or want to contest the choice of rules, then expose your point and arguments. People will helpfully answer you.

I did it myself and was always impressed by the quality of the responses and positive and helpful attitude of people in this forum.

I think it's safe to say this guy is just trolling and we can ignore him.