On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 at 19:25:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 at 19:14:32 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:

There is on --config=client for the current version of dub so I went to the location of the source for experimental_allocator and ran dub build --build=release --config=library instead, which generated the missing file. Problem is I don't know how to fix this in your build instructions so that the compellation will resume or continue to completion. Please assist.

It fails on installing DCD. On the installation.bat just select 2,3 and get prebuilt DCD binaries from the project page or build them yourself.

It's more than that. Now, it fails because it can't find DMD. Now, I see no reason to use both DMD and LDC. Ultimately I'd like to use DMD because it is the simplest to install for a newcomer but your workspace-d/code-d requires LDC on windows platforms. If that's the case why would it now be failing because it cannot find DMD?