On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 11:11:51 UTC, celavek wrote:
Thank you for the example.

I misunderstood the doc and I got a bit confused by the range - in C++ I would have incremented the iterators but here I did not know what to do exactly as I could not match the 2 different concepts in functionality.

Ranges can take some effort to wrap your head around. It's not that they're a difficult concept, it's just that they're different from what we've grown accustomed to in other languages. There's a tendency to treat them as containers or iterators, when they aren't quite either. This blog post [1] has some useful links for learning ranges.

[1] http://www.learningd.org/2015/12/ranges-in-d/