On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 12:20:07 UTC, cym13 wrote:
The best option would be a.clear(). From the language specs:

“Removes all remaining keys and values from an associative array. The array is not rehashed after removal, to allow for the existing storage to be reused. This will affect all references to the same instance and is not equivalent to destroy(aa) which only sets the current reference to null.”

I don't think OP is using associative arrays, but dynamic arrays (if I understood correctly).