On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 05:57:52 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:

I don't suppose there's a way to "see" source code generated by templates after a compile but before execution? Or does the compiler generate it to a lower level on the fly; thus losing the source code?

I'm assuming no because if there were a way, I'd of come across it by now :)

Now that I think about, was there even a way to look at c/c++ code after the pre-processor step?

If you do use mixins I can craft you a patch.
If you want to see template expansions you have to wait a little longer.