Hi, I have written some code that tracks all memory allocations and deallocations when using my own memory interface. It is non gc based.

It reports the results of each allocation when the memory balance for the pointer allocated is non-zero. It gives the stack trace of the allocations and deallocations if they exist long with statistics collected from the allocators and deallocators.

It is very handy but I rely on hacks to accomplish the task. Does D have any solution for handling non-gc and/or gc memory inspection? With my code, if I miss a free, it is reported, this is a very nice feature. I hope D has something similar?