On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at 00:27:44 UTC, lobo wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 August 2016 at 08:49:43 UTC, timepp wrote:
[...]

Have you tried "targetName":"tckeyex.wdx" ?

To get a different name for 32/64 bit you may require a configuration for each and run

$ dub build -cx86 release
$ dub build -cx86_64 release

in your dub you'd have something like:

"configuration":"x86" {
  "targetName":"tcleyex.wdx"
}

"configuration":"x86_64" {
  "targetName":"tcleyex.wdx64"
}

Sorry I'm in a hurry and cannot remember the exact dub syntax but this approach is working OK for me on Linux & BSD.

I have not tried this on Windows

bye,
lobo

Rikki's right the extension doesn't change on windows for targetName. The postBuildCommands is pretty trivial though:

"postBuildCommands:"copy /y tckeyex.dll tckeyex.wdx64"

(again, not sure on the correct dub JSON format)