On Thursday, 18 August 2016 at 03:11:17 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 August 2016 at 23:21:59 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 August 2016 at 22:59:31 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
I want to store all my shared/dynamic libraries within a special directory relative to where the application directory is. All of the derelictXX.loads(path) compiles except DerelictGL3.reload(lib); which doesn't seem to be implemented.

Don't ever ship OpenGL.dll with your application: it's provided by the graphics driver. The only exception to this rule that I can think of is if you want to use a software implementation for some reason

Understood. Thanks.  I assume everything else is good to go.

When I saw the .dll in OpenGL.dll, I immediately thought: just Windows. But does this hold true for the linux shared opengl libraries as well? Is this why DerelictGL3.reload() does not take a path argument. But then why doesDerelictGL3.load(lib)take an argument?