On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 17:50:44 UTC, Vlad Leberstein wrote:

As I'm not very good at D, I would like to get some feedback about this solutions' viability. AFAIU memcpy-ing struct here is safe because all target arguments ever passed to tryPutting are internal to implementation(and SHOULD be void-initialized but it's currently not working AFAIK). Maybe postblit should also be called for new instance, but I'm not sure about current state of qualified postblit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am hitting the same problem. Trying to send an immutable hashmap of variants with std.concurrency.