On Wednesday, 31 August 2016 at 11:43:12 UTC, Nick wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 14:24:22 UTC, eugene wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 13:33:44 UTC, Nick wrote:
Is it possible to compile from D to C++?

Explanation:
I do some competition programming and would like to write it in D instead of C++ :)

maybe will help https://wiki.dlang.org/Calypso

That's quite nice, but not what I'm looking for.
What Calypso does, as far as I can see, is to make it possible to compile C++ and D together. I'm looking for a compiler that takes in D code and spits out either C or C++ code.

I can't imagine that's been done, and I'm not sure it will be high on anybody's list of priorities I'm afraid. A lot of work was done on automating C++ -> D, but converting D, a language intended to replace C++, to C++ itself seems a little backwards. I get why you'd like to use it, but I don't think it's been done, sorry.