On 10/31/2016 12:31 PM, Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
Dne 31.10.2016 v 20:20 Charles Hixson via Digitalmars-d-learn napsal(a):

but
dmd -defaultlib=libphobos2.so -fPIC test.d
works. It shouldn't be required (as in the default /etc/dmd.conf should handle it correctly, but I can deal with it now.

It should work, it is possible that you have some another dmd.conf somewhere?

I did have a couple lying around, but they worked fine in the past, and renaming them didn't fix, or even just change, anything. I've still got some others on my backup partition, but I can't imagine that they would be in use.

One of them was there because I had a few macros that were specified in an external ddoc file that was used by one project, e.g.