On Saturday, December 10, 2016 01:19:45 unDEFER via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> $ cat try.d
> import std.file;
>
> void main ()
> {
>          mkdir("D:\\TEST");
>          remove("D:\\TEST");
> }
>
> $ ./try.exe
>
> std.file.FileException@std\file.d(731): D:\TEST: Access Denied.
>

> What I don't know about removing directories in Windows?
> Why I can't remove directory which just time created?

Well, much as I'd love to rag on Windows for doing dumb and annoying stuff
with file locks (which they do do), in this case, your code wouldn't have
worked an other OSes either. The problem is that you created a directory and
then used a function which removes files. If you want to remove a directory,
then use rmdir (or rmdirRecurse if you want to blow away a non-empty
directory).

- Jonathan M Davis