On Monday, 12 December 2016 at 10:25:05 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Monday, 12 December 2016 at 00:42:54 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Sunday, 11 December 2016 at 18:30:54 UTC, aberba wrote:

You can enforce that the string that you receive is an email address with `isEmail` from `std.net.isemail`

Nice.

What sql library are you using? there is probably a function in that somewhere, that does sanitisation, or use prepared statements.

Will look into that. Currently planning to use mysql-lited (not sure which one is more capable though)

All the bindings on code.dlang.org should be equally capable, however some may be easier to use and/or be DB specific (e.g. the Postges bindings)

How about alternative to php strip_tags(), strip_slash() ?

for strip_slash look for `replace` and friends in std.array

for strip_tags I would look for an xml library (e.g. arsd.dom) and parse it and then reprint it without the tags. There's probably a better way to do it though. I'm sure Adam Ruppe will be able to help you there.