On 12/15/2016 05:30 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 19:30:08 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

Yeah, I think the compiler is confused because the function is called
in a non-const context during the initialization of an immutable object.

I would open an issue:

  https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=D

Ali

You cannot Assign Associative Arrays at compile-time.
Because those are defined by druntime have no stable ABI.

Thanks Stefan but at least there should be a better diagnostic instead of the confusing current situation that Ali experienced.

Ali

  • ... Ali via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • ... drug007 via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • ... Ali via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • ... bauss (wtf happend to my name took some old cached title LOL??) via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • ... Ali via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Ali via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-learn