On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 at 04:25:42 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

extern(C), not simply extern. It turns off the name mangling. But really, the proper thing to do is to drop the prototype and import the module with the implementation. It's tge way modules are intended to be used. Unless you're doing something specidic like writing a library that calls an arbitrary user function.

Alright, so I misunderstood what ketmar was saying. His solution did work. I'm just not sure I understand what you are trying to say here:

But really, the proper thing to do is to drop the prototype and import the module with the implementation.

This will still preserve my multiple source files, without worrying about the headers, right? Thanks,
~Sam