On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 at 22:37:25 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
What code do you have now?

This is the basic function. It takes all those boolean arguments and does things depending on them, and then takes any extra args that getopt didn't parse and reads them into numbs. That code works fine, because I write it out after that's done but before I pass it back to main().

ulong[] getInp (bool help, bool file, bool inp, string[] args) {
        //...
        writeln(numbs);
        return numbs;
}

Here is what I've got in main (Minus some more stuff). Right now it's just printing out what it gets, but it will use other functions to apply operations to numbs later.

int main(string[] args) {
        ulong[] numbs;
        //...
        numbs[] = getInp(help, file, inp, args);

        writeln(numbs);
        return 0;
}

That prints out an empty array. If I initialize one element, (numbs[0] ~= 0;) then it prints out numbs.length. Really kinda weird... Thanks,
~Sam