On Wednesday, 13 March 2013 at 09:35:18 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
I've tried to build documentation using ddoc format and dmd.

dmd -c -D -o- ...

Generated documentation looks ugly and without stylesheet. Am I wrong? I expected a phobos-like documentation.

So, what do you use to generate your D docs? Doxygen or something else?

I use harbored-mod (https://github.com/kiith-sa/hmod-dub). What I like about it:

1/ I'm not good with web things. The default styling is Okay for me so I don't have to lost time at writing some templates or others css files. 2/ I can call it in a single step from my IDE. For example after installing a static library, if i don't understand the API: - a double click to generate, using a custom tool, the doc using an IDE environment var that symbolize the sources files of the lib. - a double click to open the newly generated doc in the web-browser.

It's really a no-brainer.

Unfortunately It's not maintained anymore, but I'll go back to harbored the day the fork won't compile anymore.