Looking forward to get back to programming in D, I went to set up to my favorite environment: Mono D. After lots of download, Mono, Gtk#, MSBuild tools, VS 13 commnunity... I get an error saying it won't load my D language binding because my current Mono version is higher than D language binding's supports.

Are there any plans to make it work in the current version or any workaround or should I really downgrade everything?

I'm asking this here because it's likely to the author of the mono D read that forum (thank you very much for the extension, by the way)