On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 16:51:23 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
There's nothing like that of C++.

Don't you think New/Delete from dlib.core.memory fills the bill? for C++ style manual dynamic memory management? It looks quite nice to me, being no more than a simple malloc wrapper with constructor/destructor calling and type safety. Plus printMemoryLog() for debugging, much easier than valgrind.

do you want to manage non-memory resources with these memory management mechanisms too?

I wasn't thinking about this now, but I'm sure the need will come up.