On 10/03/2017 7:41 PM, M-exe wrote:
I found that D is great language, but for my own reasons I'm trying to
use it without TLS at all.

Can the TLS directory be avoided? (compiling on windows)
I mean, can it avoided without losing GC and main language features?

I found out that also when with -vtls there is no output, there is TLS
Directory in the final binary.

Wait, why on earth do you not want TLS?
  • TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: TLS rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: TLS rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: TLS M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: TLS bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re: TLS sarn via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • Re:... M-exe via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • Re:... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: TLS Joakim via Digitalmars-d-learn