On Sunday, 19 March 2017 at 00:18:15 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

Haha, I don't think I'm up for writing a book... and I don't really keep a blog either. But perhaps a writeup on wiki.dlang.org is in order.

This particular topic, I think, is something somebody *should* write about, because it seems to trip up newbies quite often. Maybe sometimes even seasoned D users get tripped up, too (though they tend to know better where the problem is and how to work around it). And this isn't the first time I wrote about it. I guess it's time to consolidate what I've written into a wiki article.

Ahem. https://dlang.org/blog/

I'm always ready to talk about guest posts at aldac...@gmail.com :-)