On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at 12:31:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at 12:20:27 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

have at the bottom of the page the version they were added. But it's easier to look at the source for DerelictSDL2. In order to support the SharedLibVersion, the loader implements functions like this one:

And I've just discovered a bug in one of those functions, which may actually be the cause of your sefgaults when using SharedLibVersion. Please try with version=2.1.3 and see if it works for you now.

I did the update, but to no avail. When I get the time, I'll look through the list and report back.