On Thursday, 23 March 2017 at 17:58:21 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 05:29:22PM +0000, data pulverizer via

Thanks. Is there a less ham-handed way of exporting them other than wrapping them in functions as I have?

Wrapping them in functions is probably the simplest way to call them from C. You *could*, I suppose, use their mangled names directly, then you wouldn't need a wrapper, but that would be rather difficult to use on the C end. On the D side, there's .mangleof that will tell you what mangled names to use, but if you're calling from C you don't have that luxury.

Thanks. Mangling sounds painful and scary, I think I'll stick to wrapping which sounds much less dangerous.