On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 17:54:38 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 17:47:57 UTC, Samwise wrote:
The expected behavior for this is to just see "Different Text" and "Other Text", instead of having any time to see just "Text". However, it seems that the second update method is having the effect that the first call should, and then the second is being called after the waiting.

My guess is just output buffering from consoled.

Try `import std.stdio;` and `stdout.flush();` after each update and see what happens.

I'm in a work meeting right now, i can look more after if this isn't it (and I will answer your other email too)

Thanks a lot, that hit the nail on the head. Behaves exactly as I expected it to.