On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 17:43:07 UTC, kinke wrote:
Hey guys,

can anyone recommend a more or less production-ready dev environment for vibe.d on Linux? I'm evaluating vibe.d against Phoenix (Elixir/Erlang) for a new project. Today I gave Visual Studio Code a quick shot (with LDC 1.1.1 and DMD 2.071/72/74), with Webfreak's plugins, but I'm not happy at all (gdb/lldb crashing most of the time incl. debugged process, no AutoComplete/IntelliSense due to problems when building some of the plugin dependencies etc.).

Any hints are greatly appreciated, as I'm really impressed by vibe.d itself so far.

I use sublime on ubuntu with D plugins. No phobos or vibe.d autocompletion though. I ok with it for now.

I was using php but vibe.d and D are more productive and capable plus phobos has useful stuff in it. DaemonizeD package is also very handy.