On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 03:00:08 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
So what is currently the state of affairs with LDC and android? Last time I remember, it *could* compile to android but barely.

About a month ago I tried to build OpenGL sample app following directions from here: https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android but I used these samples to see how to configure the project in latest Android Studio which includes .so file compiled from D and nothing else: https://github.com/googlesamples/android-ndk/tree/master/hello-libs and it worked. I used Ubuntu bash on Windows to do it.

It is not too complicated but is certainly not straightforward and I am also looking forward to having all this nicely integrated in one official compiler that would just work.