On Wednesday, 5 July 2017 at 19:01:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I ran into a bug in dub not all that long ago where the tests in the module with main in it weren't actually being run even though the other tests were. (which reminds me, I should verify that again and report it).

- Jonathan M Davis

Noticed it as well couple of months ago. I think dub just skips the mainSourceFile defined in the dub.sdl (default: source/app.d) to avoid having 2 mains.

It is annoying especially for small projects where you would only have app.d. Especially if you don't have a clue what is going on.