On Monday, 10 July 2017 at 20:31:12 UTC, ketmar wrote:
NoBigDeal256 wrote:

I'm currently learning D and started working on one of my first projects which is an API wrapper. I'm currently having an issue with my program getting a InvalidMemoryOperationError upon exiting the process on Windows 7. On my Debian VM I get a segmentation fault.

known bug in curl finalization on program exit. should be fixed in the next release. for now you have to live with it, or build your own phobos.

Ah. It's interesting that it works perfectly fine when used directly in main, and only becomes an issue when it's a struct member. Do you happen to have a link to the bug report for this specific issue that I could look at? I looked at the known bugs list and couldn't find anything related to this.