On Monday, 17 July 2017 at 17:38:23 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
I'm want to define a specialization of `append()` that takes only static arrays as inputs and returns a static array being the sum of the lengths of the inputs.

Have anybody already implemented this?

If not, I'm specifically interested in how to most conveniently infer the length (as an enum) of the returned static array from the `.length`s of inputs (which of course must be enum-values too).

I just realized that I can use `std.meta.staticMap` to get the lengths but I still need to reduce them and there is no variant of `reduce` in `std.meta`. Why? Hasn't it been written yet?

I know I can always write yet another recursive CT-function, say `SumOfLengths`, but I thought I'd try to reuse `std.meta` this time. :)